Tuesday, March 30, 2010







Hello Everyone,

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I have had alot going on personally with my family and have been trying to deal with that. I have had a few Doc. appts. since my last post. Everything has gone well. The OB says I am gaining the correct amount of weight for how far along I am. Everything with the baby is good..growing perfectly:) I go back in about 3wks for the diabetes testing..oh that should be fun. I can't remember how the stuff tastes but I hear its pretty bad!! The baby moves all the time..kicking up a storm:) The belly is definatly growing now too. Woke up one day and realized I was pregnant..lol Thought I was bloated from eating a bowl of ice cream the night before but it hasn't gone away yet..hmmm?? I have about 2pair of pants left that fit me still and then I'm gonna have to go do some shopping for new clothes..yay...NOT!! At least now they have cute stuff..when I had my kids maternity clothing wasn't all that hott..lol

Anyways, thats all that I have to report..I will post a few pics. from my last appt:) They aren't very good..the baby was being stubborn that day. Kept putting her hand in front of her face and had her face smashed up against the placenta. There is one pic of partial face, nose, open mouth and belly... one of the bottom of the feet..and last face,nose mouth and belly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment