Sunday, January 3, 2010
So I recieved an email the other day from my case worker. She informed me that the IP had spoken with the Doctor that will be performing the procedure. After speaking to the Doctor she still wants to move forward with the procedure. I am quite surprised because after hearing about it I was discusted and if it were my child I would be even more discusted. On that note I realize that nothing is going to change and it is what it is and there's nothing more that I can do at this point. I will go ahead with the procedure when the time comes and I will move forward from there..knowing that at the end of all of this I am still going to be doing something completly amazing for someone. I am not going to allow this to ruin that!! Although it sucks and I obviously feel horrable that they are making this decision I am going to stay strong and focused on what I set out to do.